Swiss Replica Watches | Swiss Made Replica Watches | Audemars Piguet Replica | Breitling Replica Luxury Productions: Christian Men Rings

6/09/2010

Christian Men Rings

Christian rings for men can range from purity rings to cross rings to prayer rings. The jewelry can come in a wide variety of materials and styles. Every man should be able to find a ring to fit his personal style and taste.

Purity Rings

Today's Christian men are just as concerned with keeping themselves pure for marriage as many women are. Purity rings offer a tangible reminder for men wanting to keep a vow of chastity. Purity rings are often made of a gem and set in a wide band that resembles a class ring.

Popular Types

One of the most popular Christian rings for men today is the crucifix chastity ring, reminding men of their savior and his love for them. This type of ring has a simple gold or silver band with a simple natural looking cross forged into the metal. Christian Jeweler offers one that comes in a box and with a card that reads:

"This ring's a special symbol of the promise that I've made. With your help, O Lord, I know, its glow will never fade. With your help, Lord, I'll stand firm, though some may criticize, for whose opinion matters, if I look good in Your eyes? So, I make my statement, on my hand and in my heart. I know, one day, I'll hear You say I chose the better part. The world calls this "old fashioned", still, I'll wait-it's just a while. For Honor, Truth, and Faithfulness are never out of style."

Another ring offered at that site is called the Jesus, Mary and Joseph Chastity ring and is a simple silver or gold band with the letters JMJ in the center. The rings are actually available for men or women, so couples can wear matching bands showing their intention to stay chaste until marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment