Swiss Replica Watches | Swiss Made Replica Watches | Audemars Piguet Replica | Breitling Replica Luxury Productions: Garnazelle Flower Ring

8/15/2010

Garnazelle Flower Ring

Today,I bring you the 'Garden Flower' ring from French designer Garnazelle. Luscious and nature-inspired, as is much of Garnazelle’s work, the ring features tourmaline gemstones in a range of hues, from peach to pink to burgundy. Before we get to our stylists' take on this piece, here is the ring in question:

Our first look, as styled by Delfii, juxtaposes our pink, girly ring with its exact style opposite, brown camo, to great effect. I’m not going to endorse the entire look, as those lucite platforms are a bit much, even for a girl who regularly wears towering heels as her coworkers don flip flops. However, I love the color contrast and the dichotomy of hard and soft, masculine and feminine.

DELF by Delfii

Our second look, as styled by svrlj, is all things sugar and spice. The all pink ensemble plays off the tone-on-tone look of the ring. If I were pulling an outfit together, I might go the tone-on-tone route with this piece, too, though I’d opt for a richer shade. But first I need to get invited to a garden party, preferably at an English manor house. Airfare included, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment